Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Fishing Trip


We had a great time fishing at Fish Hatchery.  The followings are what we wrote about the trip.


I went fishing. I caught a sun fish. I went fishing at the hatchery. Then I felt happy.  Then I took a picture with the sun fish.(Eliie)
I went fishing and I caught a fish and I liked touching the cat fish.  I got to throw the fish back.  (Sawyer)
I went to the fish hatchery.  I caught two medium fish.  They were cat fish.  (Jake)

I went to the fish hatchery.  I caught two fish,  It was fun.  (Iven)
I caught a fish.  It was a bull head and I put it back in to the pond.  We were at the fish hatchery.  It was fun.  (Sydney)
I like catching fish and holding the fish.   It was slimy.  (Katherine)
I caught two fish  They were bullhead fish.  There was a big fish in the water.  A boy casted a worm out.   (Mya)
I caught a fish.  It was fun.   It was at the fish hatchery.  I told my mom and Dad.  (A. J.)
I caught two fish.  It was fun.  They were the first to fish in my life.  I was excited.  I took a picture with both of them.  It was really fun.  I laughed.  It was so fun.  I was happy that I caught two fish.   (Kaitlyn)
I like catching a fish.   It was really fun.  I caught two fish.  I was happy.  (Addisen)
I liked fishing at the fish hatchery.  (Edwin)
It was fun to catch fish.  I caught two perch.  Watching Iven catch frogs was fun.  (Braden)
I caught two big bull heads.  Out of all of the fish I caught five fish.  One of them had a scrape on its mouth.  (Keiran)
I liked watching Keiran trying to pull fish out.  It was a big fish.  (Blane)

I went to the fish hatchery.  I caught two fish.  (Nicki)
I went fishing and I caught a fish and I like touching the cat fish.  I got to throw the fish back.  (Sawyer)
I caught some fish.  I put it back in.  I touched the fish.  I saw a big fish.  (Jayden)
I caught a fish at the fish hatchery and It was fun and I caught a bull head.  (Emma)
I liked to touch the carp.  Its scales felt rough.  It is big and strong.  I felt good.  (Max)
I liked it to throw the baby fish.  I went to the blue bowl with the baby fish.  (Isaac)
I got to touch a fish.  It was big.  (Paige)