I hope you enjoyed the flowers that your child brought home last week. HyVee’s Flowers for Kids program was very educational and exciting for all of us. What a generous gift they have given to us!
In science, we have been learning many facts about plants.
- We looked at the seed collections and made a poster.
- We learned about the parts of plants and their jobs.
- After an experiment, we concluded that plants need air, light, and water to live.
- Inside a bean, we found a part called embryo which will grow to be a plant.
- We planted a soy bean. We will take care of it and record its growth in our journal.