Thursday, May 24, 2012

Thank you!

     I would like to thank all of my students and families for a great year.
Every year I grow with my students, and this year was no exception.  I tried many new ideas and programs this year.  My students were very willing and excited about all the adventure.  I appreciated their enthusiasm and motivation to learn.
     As the school year comes to an end, I have one last request to you.  Please keep working with your child this summer.  I know that we all need a break from school and learning a little bit, but I want everyone to maintain what they learned this year.  Here are some ideas for over the summer.


  • Read--- it's the most important thing that your child can do, and it will make a difference in fall when he/she comes back to school.  Please listen to him/her read and follow up with comprehension questions.
  • Participate in the reading program at the public library
  • Whiz Kids
  • visit my symbaloo page to find fun games and online books 

  • Xtra math 
  • Kidblog ---I would love to know how their summer is going!


    Thank you again for your support this year.  I hope to see you out and about this summer.  I am planning on spending a lot of time with my family!  Have a fun and safe summer!