Thursday, September 15, 2011

Meet the Student Teacher

Hello Parents!
     My name is Miss Gonnerman. I will be student teaching in Mrs. DeGroot's class until October 14th. I am currently a student at the University of Northern Iowa. I will graduate with a major in Early Childhood Education and a minor in Early Childhood Special Education. During my time in the classroom, I will be teaching the student many different things! One subject area I plan to focus on is Science. I am going to teach the students all about plants and why they are so important. I have enjoyed getting to know your intelligent 1st graders these past three weeks. I look forward to coming to school every day because I know it will be packed with fun and excitement. I can't wait to see what the rest of my time here brings!